Thursday, February 28, 2013

New Bracket

A few notes.  First, I have added my last four in and first four out and next four out.  Second, note that Arizona and Louisville were switched on the seed line to make the bracket placement work lower on the bracket.  This was not a major change, as I had Louisville #11 overall and Arizona #13.  This will explain why Louisville, a 4 seed in the bracket, was placed in Kansas City ahead of Kansas State, a 3 seed in the Bracket. 
Finally, as always there is intense debate over the #1 seeds.  If the season were to end today, I think that IU would clearly be a 1 seed, but I think the next 6 teams could be pulled from a hat in any order, and I probably could argue that they were pulled in the right order.  I have them in the following order: Florida, Miami, Gonzaga, Duke, Georgetown, Michigan St.


No comments:

Post a Comment